Many times in today’s world, patient’s family members have to take leave, queue up to bring their loved ones for their medical needs in the midst of their busy schedule. This is where Care Home came about to provide a service chain so that family members DO NOT need to go through all the hassle, yet their loved ones will be well taken care of. Care Home provides nursing support to individual patients in health care facilities or at home on a “one-to-one” basis, which is referred as “Private Nursing”. With quality individual nursing care, patient and family members would have more reassurance in managing patients’ daily needs. All Care Home nurses have at least 3 years of working experiences in Singapore acute hospitals. Beside hospital experience, each of them went through a basic in-house individual nursing care training with our nursing trainer.
Long Hours Nursing care
Individual Nursing care more than 6 hours per day at a low cost from $22.5/hr. The private nurse is responsible for all patients’ head to toe nursing care including daily hygiene, dressing, turning, wound care, feeding, medication (IV/IM/SC), invasive line care, simple maintenance exercises (ordered by the therapists), co-ordination patient care with specialist Doctors etc.
- Health assessment (Monitor Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Oxygen Level, Blood glucose level etc.)
- Medication management (checking patients’ routine medication and communicate with patient’s Doctor closely, monitor side effect of medications)
- Intravenous /Intramuscular /subcutaneous injections (e.g., vaccinations, antibiotics, insulins, Palliative patient injections etc.)
- TPN (Total peritoneal nutrition) administration
- Central Line Dressing and
- Nasogastric tube management
- Urinary catheters management
- Wound care (Simple and complicated wounds)
- Stoma care
- Removal of stitches/staples
- Escort services for those need nursing assistants (e.g., routine appoints with specialists or Dialysis center.)
Care Giver Training
- In-house training and home visit training available for family members and care givers.
- ADL-Daily activities, e.g., transferring, tuning, dressing, showering, oral feeding etc.
- Subcutaneous Injection
- Simple Wound Dressing
- Stoma Care
- Feeding tube care
- Catheter care
Specialist Nurse (with specialist nurse certification)
- Lactation Nurse Home visit
- Wound Nurse visit
*All Care Home nurses are certified and registered under Singapore Nursing Board.